What are the salient features of your fixed deposits?
- You can make the fixed deposits for a periods of 12 months more than that.
- In case, you need money for emergency, you can avail a loan upto 80% on the Principal value of the Deposit.
- The Interest rate for the loan will be +2% above the contracted rate. For example, if you are paid an interest of 12% per annum, the loan interest will be 14% per annum.
- You need not pay any interest for the loan. The interest payable to your deposit will be adjusted against the loan monthly.
- You can also pay part amount towards the Principal monthly or as and when you wish to remit. The tenure of the loan will be the tenure of your fixed deposit.
- For Senior Citizens who have completed the age of 60, 0.25% extra will be paid subject to a minimum deposit of 10,000/- and for a minimum tenure of 1 year.
- These are some of the salient features of our fixed deposit.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment