Personal Information means personally identifiable information such as information customer provides via forms, surveys, applications or other online fields including name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, or account numbers.
Company may use Personal Information:
- To respond to customers inquiries and fulfil requests.
- To inform customer about important information regarding the Site, products or services for which customer apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which customer is already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To personalize customer experience on the Site.
- To allow customer to apply for products or services (e.g., investment account or other financial product) and evaluate customer’s eligibility for such products or services.
- To verify customer’s identity and/or location (or the identity or location of customer’s representative or agent) in order to allow access to customer’s accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information.
- To allow customer to use some Site financial planning tools. Information that customer enters into one of these planning tools may be stored for future access and use. Customer have the option not to save the information.
- For business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
- For risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
To Protect Personal Information from unauthorized access and use, Company use security measures that comply with applicable laws. These measures may include device safeguards and secured files and buildings as well as oversight of their third-party service providers to ensure information remains confidential and secure.
- Customers using KOVAI TECH NIDHI LIMITED Company’s Internet Banking Service: For customers using KOVAI TECH NIDHI LIMITED Company’s Internet Banking, all visitor information is collected along with any information that customer while using KOVAI TECH Nidhi Limited Company’s web site.
- Links to, or from, KOVAI TECH NIDHI LIMITED Company’s web site: KOVAI TECH NIDHI LIMITED Company is not responsible for information practices employed by web sites linked with Company’s web site. Generally, links to non-KOVAI TECH NIDHI LIMITED Company’s web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to users of KOVAI TECH NIDHI LIMITED Company’s web site.
- Encrypted information: Information provided by customer on KOVAI TECH NIDHI LIMITED Company’s web site is encrypted or scrambled in order to secure information.
KOVAI TECH NIDHI LIMITED
Queries : +919381761059
Customer Support : +919524572178
Land line : 0422 437 9977
Reg. Office Address : 53-2, Second Floor, Third Cross,
MKP Colony, Ganapathy, Coimbatore- 641006,
Tamil Nadu, India.