In such cases, you have to submit a letter first informing us of the lost. After that, our Office will search whether you had availed any loan on the deposit. (If you had availed a loan on your deposit, the deposit receipt will be with us). In case, you had not availed any loan, you have to furnish an indemnity bond, indemnifying the Nidhi of any loss that can occur on issuing a duplicate FDR. The procedure will take at least three days or depending upon the submission of the documents by you.