In case, the Jewel borrower dies, the nominee (or) any of his/her Legal heirs has to produce the following documents in order to claim the jewels.
First, the nominee (or) the Legal heir of the borrower (deceased) has to inform the Nidhi in writing, the death of the borrower. After that, he/she has to submit the following documents:-
- Copy of Death Certificate of the borrower
- Original Jewel Loan Passbook issued by the Kovai Tech Nidhi Limited
- Claim form issued by the Nidhi
- Legal Heirship Certificate (in case the borrower had not nominated anyone)
- No objection letter from other Legal Heirs (where there are two or more Legal heirs).
- Jewel Loan Closure Receipt.